Steph flooded my tagboard as she was desperately trying very hard to make me understand the current situation between her, Marc and Ben.
So, she'd patched up with Marc on friday. Guess I'm the last to know? That explains why I got so worked up over what Ben did to her and she herself could be so relaxed. Oh well, let's all congrats her then. And yes, I'll not chap any of your problems anymore. Dont worry. (Anw, everything has come to an end already. She's back with Marc.) And I feel so retard. Shall delete my previous entry concerning abt them. Im like making a fool out of myself. Damnit.
beautiful day, in bliss :)
12:49 pm
Lauren
shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com
Music is Love
Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand